 Technic / 16548
Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:47:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, David Koudys wrote:
   I’d love to see a vid of the pistons/paddle wheels!

I will work on getting a video made and uploaded somewhere.

I got the Zavala filmed and uploaded to youtube

A video walk along, and use of the ships wheel. Zavala 1

I run the Lego pneumatic side-paddle-wheel walking-beam steam engines. Zavala 2

enjoy

kurt