 Technic / 16549
Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2008 07:02:43 GMT

Hey, I just let both videos play. Really cool! The first one gives a good
impression of the shape and size of this very well built MOC. Thanks!

The second video showing the pistons and paddle wheel action, wow! That is so
amazing! Great job! I should youtube more of my creations, seeing your work has
got me thinking, thanks!

Great seeing your MOC again,

Eric Sophie