 Technic / 16547
Re: 8888 blue excavator complete inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stephane Simard wrote:

   I did plan on building the programmable crane eventually. I don’t have any ldraw software. Can you easily convert that file to an easy-to-read inventory?

Is this easy enough?

   By the way, keep it up with Technicopedia - it rocks. Next update should feature the big cheese of all pneumatic models, and my favorite Lego set of all time: the 8868, so it better be good ;-)

You’re in luck. 8868 is in work right now.

Eric

Technicopedia