 Technic / 13503
Re: new models 2005 (crane)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 00:02:56 GMT

hi

i think there is another new brick
the rear leg has two smoth half bushes
and on the left side of them there is a brick like liftarm 2x2 L-shape
the black one on the picture
(you can say this is regular 2x4 L-shape but notice the inverted slope)

and another thing
those two cranes on the picture are a little bit different
of course upper version uses rc-motor and a battery pack
but there is more differences
see the chain on the bigger picture is almost touching the piston's rod
on the upper there is no chain (or at least z24)
and look at the left side of the crane (studed yellow beams)
on both pictures there are differences in pins

br
pixel