 Technic / 13500
13499  |  13501
Subject:
new models 2005 (crane)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:21:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey guys-

I was just browsing Brickshelf
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1062483) when I noticed how
they set up the crane.

1) Yes it has steering (though which knob you turn i DON'T KNOW)

2) The extending mechanism for the boom, it's done by a chain (I didn't know
this. My idea for a three section boom would be along the lines of what Jennifer
Clark did)

3) The two pneumatics ARE the new type, but are joined together by a special
covering (view the pic)

You guys might already know some of this, but if not, here it is.