 Technic / 11487
New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 06:08:34 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Once in a long while I get the privilege of announcing a new MOC. Today, I’m announcing two! Presenting:

MSG 50 Containerised Lifting Device
-A 15 foot tall model of the real MSG 50 crane operated by Mammoet.

Tower Crane
-A 8.5 foot tall model of a tower crane.

These cranes were finished this summer. The MSG 50 is the one that crashed at the LEGO Roadshow stop in Dallas last June. The full story is documented on the webpage. The tower crane was a reincarnation of the MSG 50, and a quick build for Brickfest this past summer.

Enjoy!

best regards,
TJ Avery

p.s. Please help me, I’m addicted to building cranes and I can’t stop! :-)