 Technic / 11503
Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 22:50:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford wrote:
   A very nice crane, pity about the crash. Do you know what exactly failed?

Thanks. There was no part that failed. It was due to “operator error”. I forgot to do something fairly critical. It’s all written up on the webpage.

   This is really nice. I’ve been toying with the idea of building a tower crane like the K10000 with the turntable at the bottom of the tower, but the problem of how to build counter rollers for such a beast always arose. Maybe I’ll steal your idea ;)

Sure! Go ahead. That’s why I showed all the fine details.

Yes, the K10000 would be quite impressive. If you built it, I could stick my tower crane on top to model the real thing :-)

-TJ