 Technic / 11492
Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:25:44 GMT

both of these are really good models, they are not really my area of interest/expertise (do I have that?!) but I read through the pages slowly, taking everything in and looking at every image rather than skimming. You must have felt like crying when it crashed down, its probaly good that that photo doesn’t show your face! I bet Steve was none too pleased either.

One thing this made me think, imagine how careful the operators of the real thing must be, its one thing a lego model falling and breaking apart (and getting sticky) but imagine if something similar happened to the real thing ( although from what I can gather from your bit about the strand jacks they wouldn’t release in the same way) Were any elements actually broken?

Tim