 Technic / 11490
Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:11:52 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
   Once in a long while I get the privilege of announcing a new MOC. Today, I’m announcing two! Presenting:

Brilliant crane T.J!

What a shame it crashed 15 minutes into the show, if it had been 15 minutes before the end, it wouldn’t have been so bad. And thanks for the tip about the soda. I’ve used mineral water in the past so I have the advantage their :-), That would just clean the bricks :-).

I think the height of the model was really impressive. The main jib was higher than a door even before you added the luffer. I think it’s obvious that you’ve set a new standard in Lego crane building. I think the end result was well worth the time and effort invested.

   p.s. Please help me, I’m addicted to building cranes and I can’t stop! :-)

And if you did stop you’d give the rest of us chance to catch up :-).

Steve