 Technic / 11519
Re: New MOCs: 2 Large Cranes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:46:01 GMT

ohhh, really impressive, especially msg 50.very very compliments

Fabio
Lugnet m. 340

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
Once in a long while I get the privilege of announcing a new MOC. Today, • I'm
announcing two! Presenting:

<http://www.texbrick.com/creations/msg_50
<http://www.texbrick.com/creations/msg_50/msg50_blank_t.jpg>>¬
<http://www.texbrick.com/creations/msg_50 MSG 50 Containerised Lifting • Device>¬
-A 15 foot tall model of the real MSG 50 crane operated by Mammoet.

<http://www.texbrick.com/creations/tower_crane_2
<http://www.texbrick.com/creations/tower_crane_2/tc_blank_t.jpg>>¬
<http://www.texbrick.com/creations/tower_crane_2 Tower Crane>¬ -A 8.5 foot • tall
model of a tower crane.

These cranes were finished this summer. The MSG 50 is the one that crashed • at
the LEGO Roadshow stop in Dallas last June. The full story is documented • on the
webpage. The tower crane was a reincarnation of the MSG 50, and a quick • build
for Brickfest this past summer.

Enjoy!

best regards,¬
<http://www.texbrick.com/ TJ Avery>

p.s. Please help me, I'm addicted to building cranes and I can't stop! :-)