 Storage / 970
  Minifigs and their accessories?

How do you guys store minifigs and their accessories? I've gone through various stages of storage methods, but i've yet to find a fantastic solution :/ right now i'm at the: 1 full blue tub of figs - no hair, no helmets, no flippers, just heads, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) actually, I store my figs in a slightly different way than you, but in almost the exact same categories or sorting methods. The only way we differ is that I use a 40 bin parts case from target instead of baggies for all the accessories. Each (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) I've seen people sort theirs by taking their heads off, then by color/theme... i just can't do that though, yet :) (...) I find the whole tub full of bags full of accessories to be a but cumbersome... i was thinking of perhaps separating (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) One of the reasons I can't figure out how to seperate them is because I use torsos and heads from different themes all at one time. If I seperated them I'd be searching lots of different places just to put one fig together. (...) yeah, making (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

I too have the same storage, including 5 Plano boxes. I also have plastic test tubes for things as small as swords, epaulets, feathers and hat accesories, loose hands, monkey arms, but nothing as big as a head or a helmet. Bodies go in snack bags. A (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) That's not a bad idea - though, i'd love to be able to keep *all* my towny type things available.. ie: not a separate "travel pack" but that would be the final sorting destiation... might not expand enough (eventually) :/ (...) lol! Technic? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

Jennfier & All, (...) It really depends on how you use it effectively. I am getting so bad now it is pitiful. I use the plano storage tackle boxes, various sizes and demensions. My minifigs are sorted by various things, the first sort is complete / (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) Yeah, that's why i was leaning towards putting the townie figs in a separate bin with townie type accessories - hair, police helmets, fire helmets, etc.. but not like.. ufo helmets and figs, etc. things i look for most: hair, townie figs, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

I've been using plastic re-sealable tubs about the size of a shoe box (stackable) that I get from Target for the figs - usually seperated by theme. For the accessories I use the mini-tubs from Ziploc that you can find at the supermarket. They come (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

(...) I dont own very many figs and accessories, I keep them in a "ficher plastic products" 18 compartment storage box (which is a little bit smaller than A4 in terms of width and length). When I do the restort that I have planned, I intend to sort (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Minifigs and their accessories?

My minifig stuff is sorted in roughly the following ways: Much is sorted into Plano type boxes. Legs are stored in one of the 9 compartment suitcase LEGO boxes (the ones which use 3 16x32 baseplates as covers - I also have one 6 compartment one of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@indalex.com> wrote in message news:GHnrHq.B9M@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) If they are incomplete, then I have a special box for them. I call it the (...) I also have a repair shop - one 48x48 basplate holds totally (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.storage)