 Storage / 977
Re: Minifigs and their accessories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 18:11:27 GMT

I've gone through various stages of storage methods, but i've yet to find a
fantastic solution :/

I don't know of any off hand, it depends on how you approach minifigs. : )
I always recommend that you sort stuff you know you will need, and that you
look for first. Mine is classic smiley heads, or other generic heads,
helmets, visors, and air tanks. Then, the other stuff that is rarely used,
put that on the shelf, or in bags.

Yeah, that's why i was leaning towards putting the townie figs in a
separate bin with townie type accessories - hair, police helmets, fire
helmets, etc.. but not like.. ufo helmets and figs, etc.

things i look for most: hair, townie figs, townie accessories (fishing
poles, backpacks, suitcases).

I hate going to a show with a tub full of figs, and only bringing the
helmets bag, not the hair bag - they look awfully silly.