 Storage / 974
Re: Minifigs and their accessories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:53:04 GMT

I too have the same storage, including 5 Plano boxes. I also have plastic
test tubes for things as small as swords, epaulets, feathers and hat
accesories, loose hands, monkey arms, but nothing as big as a head or a
helmet. Bodies go in snack bags.

A lot of my minifigs stay unsorted or loosely sorted in drawers too.

Test tubes are really only great for those feather and hat things that look
puny in a snack bag.

(I'm still offering to share mass quantities of stoppered test tubes at 10
cents each!)