 Storage / 979
Re: Minifigs and their accessories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 00:12:57 GMT

"Jennifer L. Boger" wrote:

How do you guys store minifigs and their accessories?

I dont own very many figs and accessories, I keep them in a "ficher plastic
products" 18 compartment storage box (which is a little bit smaller than A4 in
terms of width and length). When I do the restort that I have planned, I intend to
sort accessories loosly by theme (town, castle & space). Some parts (like flags)
will get special treatment for various reasons. Headgear will get a special
compartment (since I have a lot of it) or mabie even 2, depends on how much I end
up with. Torsos & heads (as well as backpacks, airtanks, arrow bags etc) will
probobly be sorted by theme. Space will get a container. Starwars will get a
container. Then there will probobly be one for castle and one for other stuff
(like aquazone)