 Storage / 980
Re: Minifigs and their accessories?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 02:04:46 GMT

My minifig stuff is sorted in roughly the following ways:

Much is sorted into Plano type boxes. Legs are stored in one of the 9
compartment suitcase LEGO boxes (the ones which use 3 16x32 baseplates
as covers - I also have one 6 compartment one of those). Complete
minifigs of some types are also in more of those boxes. The Plano boxes
are organized with similarly themed parts in the same box, though this
sorting is not perfect. A few items are in quart zipper baggies. Of
course there are all the unprocessed minifigs in various stages of
disassembly (used minifigs get disassembled before taking a bath). Some
minifigs are in plastic shoe boxes. The loose heads live in stacks
sitting in plastic tofu tubs (well, right now many are in one of those
2x2 brick LEGO lunch boxes where I put them to bring to Brickfest).

Many of the torsos are stored by theme, with "generic" as it's own
theme.

I do need to optimize my storage some. I really need to be able to just
pull a few boxes for the Pirate Game and have everything I need.

Frank