 Storage / *200 (-20)
  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

Hey works.... Now back to the topic of Legos. Tupperware type bins have always been a fav of mine. Had to add about 7 new ones since X-mass. The Lego Santa was VERY nice to me ;) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

(...) No.. sorry. Its a Dodge StratUs not a Lancia StratOs... Dunno if this car is even sold in Europe or not. It's a midsize 4 door sedan, transverse mount engine, front wheel drive. Also sold as the Chrysler Cirrus or Plymouth Breeze with some (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Parts Storage -- A nice carrying/storage case

(...) Along these lines, I found something the other day that works perfect for me for my MindStorms kit plus Technic parts. It's called a "Lid Access Power Tool Case" by Rubbermaid. It's about 15"x14"x6". The lid has 5 rows of various sized (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

WOW... A real Lancia Stratos??? Sorry for the off topic question... (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  craft cases

I noticed the thread about the popular mechanics lid organizer, and it led me to speculate on something I'd used in the past to store my leather-working accessories: craft cases. Sometimes also called embrodiery or sewing cases, these are great for (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

(...) What's a sabre saw look like? i don't recognize the term.... (...) - lots of stuff to be found. Click on Out of print, at the top right of their main page. PS: No commercial bonds between me & them, besides that i've found them to be a lot (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

(...) It looks like something Rietveld would be proud of... Cool. :) Jasper (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

(...) I got 9 hits searching ABE books, but the cheapest was $10. (URL) you try the library? Cindy (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

(...) What if I told you I have an MG Midget? There's a reason it's called a Midget, you know... But the car I have in CO (a Stratus) has a fold down rear seat so no worries. (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Parts Storage -- A nice carrying/storage case

I'll second this. I just bought one the other day. I would have bought more but it was the last one. Waiting for them to get more. (...) ---...--- @¿@ (URL) ,-, Follow the adventures of Capt. Jack Napalm! One thing about living in your own world... (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

(...) that I paid $4.95 for new in 1973. (...) Well, your trunk will have to be about 5 1/2 feet wide and 3 feet deep to carry the top of the desk. Still, you could hang it out the back. Whatever you're driving, you have more trunk space than I do; (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

(...) I'll say! I may just have to take a sabre saw, a tape measure and 2 C clamps out to CO! (1) Unfortunately the title you got this from appears to be out of print. Here's a URL to Amazon showing it anyway. Now where's that used book store I (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Bucket surgery

(...) A Dremel-type moto-tool works wonders... Robert Wallace robertw@netcom.com (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: New storage idea.

(...) We not only get taller (well some do) but we get much less limber. The thought of climbing up into a bunk bed each time I wanted to work on Lego might be just the thing to help me cure my Lego habit :) Robert Wallace robertw@netcom.com (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself

I just posted this as a reply in an earlier thread, but thought it might be interesting enough (and more visible) as a new topic. I have a design (not my own) for a really neat workbench that just may be perfect for Lego projects. It's easy to build (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Workspace -- a bench idea for you.

(...) all (...) desk (...) I have a design (not my own) for a really neat workbench that just may be perfect for what you need. It's easy to build and only requires a single sheet of 4' X 8' X 3/4" plywood -- no glue or nails. I just put the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Parts Storage -- A nice carrying/storage case

I just discovered a very nice storage case that does excellent duty for all my Lego Technics parts. It's the Popular Mechanics Lid-Storage Organizer (PM58261). It's about the size of a thick laptop computer, approx. 15" X 12" X 3.5", has an (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: New storage idea.

Please oh please post them, I just got rid of a large ugly bookshelf and now I have space for a loft thing like that. That sounds really cool, and just out of curiosity what is PCS, is it that Sprint thing?? Richard Wright wrote in message ... (...) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: New storage idea.

Howdy, Just noticed this thread. At the original PCS Center on the campus of NNC, we had a "Lego Loft" built by Pat McShane's father. It was not a bed though...the space underneath was set up for a Lego train and there was a building area above. I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: New storage idea.

(...) And he still looks like a muppet..... (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact