 Storage / 195
Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 13:27:12 GMT

On Fri, 1 Jan 1999 20:07:46 GMT, Larry Pieniazek
<lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

I'll say! I may just have to take a sabre saw, a tape measure and 2 C
What's a sabre saw look like? i don't recognize the term....

Unfortunately the title you got this from appears to be out of print.
Here's a URL to Amazon showing it anyway. Now where's that used book
store I found a garland of ibids in??

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/generic-quicksearch-query/002-7070649-3901657

Barnesandnoble.com offers Second-hand books at their website nowadays
- lots of stuff to be found. Click on Out of print, at the top right
of their main page.

PS: No commercial bonds between me & them, besides that i've found
them to be a lot easier (& cheaper) to order transatlantic than amazon
:)

Jasper