 Storage / 204
Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:27:17 GMT

Ahh... So you are the man behind the Lego Stratos. Bravo, Bravo (Or to stick
to the Fiat/Lancia thing... Brava. Hehehe) I do have one small request if
you like making exotic cars... Try the Lancia Zaggato or Scorpion. I'd do it
but I lack quite a few of the pieces, mainly the really cool suspension and
steering. Soon enuff tho, I should be up to par the way I was 10yrs ago in
my Lego collection. Santa was very good to me this year, something like 20
sets between my 5yr old son and I. I of course got all the Technic sets. The
Search Sub, Giant Model Set, Mindstorms and the 8456 (wife got me that one
b/c I said it had cool fiber optics in it). Ok enuff rambling on... Time to
get back to making more Lego thingies.