 Storage / 203
Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:47:53 GMT

"Fred Carcanague III" <corkycarcanague@hotmail.com> writes:

Tupperware type bins have always been a fav of mine. Had to add about
7 new ones since X-mass.

Do you mean the ones without any compartments in them?  Yeah, they're
pretty nice, and when you build, you can just place the bins you need in
front of you rather than bring a whole tray of different bins.

But I dislike them for the same reason.  Or rather, with many small one
compartment bins on the table in front of you, they're pretty easy to
tip over or to push over the edge of the table.

Personally, I use five 8880 boxes for most of my pieces, as well as 8
14-compartment Curver boxes for various small Technic pieces.  And
various other boxes for pieces that don't get used too often.

Fredrik