 Storage / 202
Re: Workbench Design Idea -- Build it yourself
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:41:58 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> writes:

No.. sorry. Its a Dodge StratUs not a Lancia StratOs... Dunno if this
car is even sold in Europe or not.

They are.  At least we have them in Norway.  I think the name is a
rip-off from the original Lancia Stratos, though.

<PLUG TYPE=SHAMELESS>
For a LEGO Stratos, come to

    http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/stratos/

</PLUG TYPE=SHAMELESS>