 Star Wars / 8684
Re: 2001 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:51:17 GMT

James Powell wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Timothy Jones writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Michael Jorgensen writes:
If anyone was smart enough to download and save the 2001 set list, could they
please email it to me!
I'd like it too.

Take a look at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/LegoSWlist.html

JP
Here are my thoughts on what minifigs might come in these sets (if they
are sets and if they come out and etc) I cant say for the ep1 sets
because I dont know enough.
escape pod:c3po and r2
AT-ST atst driver and 1 or 2 stormtroopers
tie fighter tie fighter pilot, mabie stormtroopers...
and in the imperial shuttle I say one of the folowing:
emporor and 2/3 red guards
emporor and 2/3 imperial officers
vader and 2/3 imperial officers (vader wouldnt come with red guards)