 Star Wars / 8561
8560  |  8562
Subject:
2001 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 04:58:19 GMT

By now most of us have seen the list of the upcomming Star Wars sets with
their prices. (if you haven't yet don't go surfin' around our friends at Lego
yanked them).  My question is now that this information is not allowed to be
posted, how much are we allowed to say concerning them.  I would love to
discuss some of the possibilities I see in the upcomming sets, but I fear
cancelation.  So I am not mentioning these sets to avoid censorship, but
someone please let me know what I can say.  I hope the revelation concerning
these sets will not completely destroy any further threads, like:

1. What, if any, new mini-figs will we see?
2. What can we look forward to as far as scale?
3. Are they ever gonna make a cloud car?

Please enlighten me.

Scott