 Star Wars / 8579
Re: 2001 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:58:30 GMT

Spitz wrote:

Well,

Since we are supposing the hypothetical escape pod set might only cost under
US$6, this may not make sense.  Anyway, it would be cool:

How about if the escape pod did come with an imperial search squad.  There could
be a stormtrooper on a Dewback.  The Dewback would of course be some weird
molded piece, but along the lines of the kadduu's (sp?) or lego horses and
dinosaurs.

Later, they can come out with the stormtrooper 3 pack, where one of the
stormtroopers has the orange shoulder-pad thingy.  Wasn't that guy supposed to
be a head stormtrooper or something?

Yeah, the commander has an orange pad, the rest have black. BTW, anyone think
they'll release another minifig pack with Leia, C-3PO, and umm... Luke or something?

--
Andrew, Agent 0007