 Star Wars / 8576
Re: 2001 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:17:18 GMT

Yeah, if we're assuming an Imperial year (as we have for quite some time
now), that might be true. Still, a shuttle wouldn't be a huge model, so
the number of characters would probably be pretty limited... If we assume
TLG would want to capitalize on the fact that they now have an Emperor
minifig, he'd be included... Then Imperial guards would make more sense
than troopers. Also, the stormtroopers were only present as part of a
scenery, not really involved in any way with the shuttles.

T.
--> thomas weigle  |  w.i.m.p.
   web: http://www.ya-ba.net/
.iMMersE your soUL in LOVE.

Lego would not include the emperor in the shuttle tyderium set because the
emperor is a "mini-fig pack exclusive" so it would probably be the hijacked
rebel shuttle or Vader's shuttle.

Michael