 Star Wars / 8564
Re: 2001 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:27:39 GMT

1. What, if any, new mini-figs will we see?
2. What can we look forward to as far as scale?
3. Are they ever gonna make a cloud car?

Please enlighten me.

Scott

Here's my <fingers crossed> hopefuls for minifigs.

Watto (hopefully not prefab like Sebulba)
Maybe a C3P0 with the Ep. 1 look
The Emporer, and (please, oh please) Emporer's Guards
A couple stormtroopers (look sir, droids)
AT-ST pilot and gunner
and maybe an 00M-9 (battle droid leader)

I want to see stormtroopers and Emporer's Guards the most out of this deal.
Anybody think I missed anything?
-Chris

Oh, yeah...
2. Scale will prolly suck, as always