 Star Wars / 8569
Re: 2001 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:47:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Thomas Weigle writes:

A couple stormtroopers (look sir, droids)

Included in which of the sets earlier listed?

Well, I'll just mention a few scenes that had Stormtroopers in them and if they
happen to be scenes that might be made into Lego sets at some point in the
future, so be it...

1) Stormtoopers tracked down the Escape Pod on Tatooine while looking for
droids.

2) Stormtroopers were present at both landings of Imperial Shuttles on the
second Death Star in RotJ (Both Vader's and the Emperor's arrivals).  If Lego
were to make a version of the Imperial Shuttle Tyderium, on the other hand, it
would be crewed by Rebels instead.  But if Lego were planning a year full of
Imperial releases, like, say, TIE Fighters and AT-STs, it migt be reasonable to
assume an Imperial Shuttle set would have an Imperial crew.

3) Stormtroopers fought alongside AT-STs at the battle on Endor.

eric