 Star Wars / 8665
Re: New MF model.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:15:21 GMT

yes there are some
really bad LEGO MOC builders on LUGNET, and then there are the stressed out,
bitter people like him, wasting time on LUGNET.

I may be stressed out, But I am an animator(in lego) and prolific lego fanatic
also, im not just screwing around here you know. Ask Todd, I think he knows I
care, and Im for real

Josh