 Star Wars / 8663
Re: New MF model.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:37:01 GMT

First off:

WOW! Your Falcon is awesome! I love how you implemented the pre-existing LEGO
MF elements in your model, truly a sign of excellent design!

Secondly:

Thad, if I may say so, your website is on my top 5 list of amazing LEGO MOC
websites, because... Look at all your models, excellent attention to detail,
huge, loaded with moving parts, etc.

So...

I hope that you are not offended by this person's (Joshua) rude, dumb, and
absurd comments. All you have to do when you recieve a comment like his, is
say to yourself "Why should I care what this person thinks about my models, he
is probably some guy who couldn't build if his life depended on it, and is
jealous of my (superb) designs." No big deal.

Now that is what is everyone on LUGNET (I say it to myself all the time)
should do. Because what Joshua failed to mention is that, yes there are some
really bad LEGO MOC builders on LUGNET, and then there are the stressed out,
bitter people like him, wasting time on LUGNET.

Please realize these are my own comments, and I stand by them.

Mladen

Hey Joshua criticize this: http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.starwars, Thad Jantzi writes:
Hi everybody.
  I've just finished the laborious task of doing up a new Millennium Falcon
model. I've got some pics online at my new website,
http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego.html , let me know what you
think!

- Thad Jantzi