 Star Wars / 6536
6535  |  6537
Subject:
New-being (Re: Boba Fett's jetpack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:48:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Maddison writes:
LOL.  Warm and fuzzy, huh?  Well, that's good.

<grin> Yeah, it's good... adds to my (low) self-esteem too.

Oh, BTW, I'm a kind of person
who basically jumps into something headfirst and hopes he can get out in one
piece, so I don't feel like a newbie.

Great!

I've been visiting Lugnet regularly for
about a month, and I finally figured I should let my ideas be heard.

Glad you did!

Thanks
for the comments, though.  Now, let's try to get this back on track.

You don't have to get it back on track... just change the name and set follow-
ups to a different place ;-)

(FUT lugnet.people)

BTW, looks like I made up a new term: New-being - the state of being a
newbie... ;-)

-Shiri