 Star Wars / 6517
6516  |  6518
Subject:
Boba Fett's jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:34:08 GMT

I just got hold of a #7144 Slave I, after a too-long wait.  I no sooner than
opened it when I noticed something:  Boba Fett's jetpack is attached to his
helmet?!  This may be just fine for some 10 year old, but as an AFOL, I had
great hopes for Fett.  Setting up scenes would be great.  But now, the
GREATEST BOUNTY HUNTER IN THE GALAXY...can't look over his shoulder.  Why
didn't they just make the jetpack with a neckring?  It would have worked just
fine!  So what if the save 1/gazillionth of a cent on each one.  What are your
thoughts on this travesy?