 Star Wars / 6533
Re: Boba Fett's jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:19:16 GMT

Ahh, Shiri.  I've been seeing you pop up all over the place, esp. .castle.
I've just recently posted stuff, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say
that your castle stuff is pretty cool.  Oh, yeah.  I think the starwars heads
are the best too, hopefully the expand on the concept.
-Chris

Yah, me too! The SW faces are the best *I've* seen around - don't know bout

-Shiri