 Star Wars / 6534
Re: Boba Fett's jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:34:55 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Maddison writes:
Ahh, Shiri.  I've been seeing you pop up all over the place, esp. .castle.

That's where I usually dwell... :-)
But I often check out the other groups, even if I don't have anything of
importance to share... <grin>

I've just recently posted stuff, and I'd like to take this opportunity to say
that your castle stuff is pretty cool.

Thanks! I really love feedback on my stuff, it makes me feel all warm and
fuzzy inside... Keep in mind that I've only been into castle for a few months,
and that my page is only 3 months old! I think that anyone who wants to, can
pull up some really great stuff outta their sleeves... if *I* could, anyone
can! Don't be hard on yourself just because you're a newbie, everyone was a
newbie once :-) and the sooner you get involved, the sooner you'll forget you
ever were a newbie!
(I'm not saying you feel that way, Chris, just wanted to point that out.)

Oh, yeah.  I think the starwars heads
are the best too, hopefully the expand on the concept.

Ah-yep! I wish they'll make s'more of these, not neccessarily as SW figs tho'.

-Shiri