 Star Wars / 6523
Re: Boba Fett's jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:32:23 GMT

Why
didn't they just make the jetpack with a neckring?  It would have worked just
fine!  So what if the save 1/gazillionth of a cent on each one.  What are your
thoughts on this travesy?

I dont think its the coolest thing Lego could of done, but I don’t think you’re
taking into account that EVERY star wars element  Lego produces is the
Intellectual Property of Lucasfilms and can never be used in another Lego
theme. I personally Don’t intend to ever use Star Wars Specific Elements In
MOC’s, so the molded boba fett helmet doesnt bug me as much as some people, but
nobody should have been surprised at the way they did it.

josh bye