 Star Wars / 6519
Re: Boba Fett's jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:59:22 GMT

I, too was dismayed by this turn of the Juniorisation knife. Though I did like
their solution to what he looks like under his helmet. *smirk*

-Cheese

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Maddison writes:
I just got hold of a #7144 Slave I, after a too-long wait.  I no sooner than
opened it when I noticed something:  Boba Fett's jetpack is attached to his
helmet?!  This may be just fine for some 10 year old, but as an AFOL, I had
great hopes for Fett.  Setting up scenes would be great.  But now, the
GREATEST BOUNTY HUNTER IN THE GALAXY...can't look over his shoulder.  Why
didn't they just make the jetpack with a neckring?  It would have worked just
fine!  So what if the save 1/gazillionth of a cent on each one.  What are your
thoughts on this travesy?