 Star Wars / 6529
Re: Boba Fett's jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:07:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Johnston writes:
John Green wrote:

I really hope it isn't 'any new element introduced in a SW set'...the 2x4
extremely low slopes were originally SW, no?  Here's hoping the Jedi hoods
aren't included either, or the tan and grey hairpieces...or the cannons or
the 3x6x3 engine piece...

Anyway, it's hopefully anything that is recognizably Star Wars - so the • minifig
face/torso/leg designs, the Battle Droids, the tiles with Imperial and • Rebellion
symbols on it, that sort of thing.

I got to agree about the hoods, but I think the Jedi robe design could be used
for other things.  I also like the way they did the faces (with the thin
eyebrows and non-smileys), and although they don't have to use the same faces,
I hope TLG keeps this style intact.
Chris