 Star Wars / 6348
Re: Vehicle year/building year? (Was: Imperial Guards (was: Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:05:25 GMT

From the interview my guesses for 2001 would be:
1 stormtrooper on one piece dewback. $2.99
AT-ST with 1 Imperial pilot/driver and (unfortunatly instead of another
imperial) a chewie with ewok $14.99
TIE fighter with Imperial pilot.  $19.99
Bespin Cloud Car (orange slopes,bricks,and plates Oh Yes) $29.99
Jabba's Sail Barge $99.99
Everything else will be ep 1 stuff. Maybe an extremely down scaled Nubian for
$49.99 I'd rather have a still down scaled $99.99 one though.
I prefer to take a realistic view, that way I could be surprised instead of
disappointed.

There would probobly be a set at a price point between $29.99 and $99.99, perhaps a

$64.99 set.

Also there will probobly be more UCS stuff, perhaps some ep1 stuff? UCS naboo
fighter and sith infiltrator?

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com