 Star Wars / 6300
Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 04:00:31 GMT

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:26:50 GMT, "Scott Costello"
<scottcos@spamfree.aol.com> wrote:

I happened upon an interesting interview between Sir Steve and a rep from
Lego.  The rep was pretty vague but he does alude to some interesting things
for 2001 (including the possibility of stormtroopers). Check it out at:

http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=2258&dom=ss

Scott

First, the item that illicited a vocal responce from me...

SSG: Will Lego be doing any non-Star Wars lines that are in the
space/sci-fi genre in the future?
LEGO: There was already a space line, it was DISCONTINUED and we are
expanding the SW line. (emphasis added)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grumbles and looks generally ticked off*  stupid smegging
starwars!!!!!!!

anyway, with that said...

Imperial vehicles in 2001, Woohoo!!  Here's hoping for the Tyderian
(sp?) shuttle.