 Star Wars / 6343
Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 18:43:21 GMT

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:34:36 GMT, "Parallax"
<dave_lovelace@mcgraw-hill.com> wrote:

Why the hell didn't "Sir Steve" ask the rep about HOW LONG the SW
franchise/licensing agreement is going to last?  Does anyone have a straight
answer to this?  We know there's not going to be any internally designed space
themes until it runs out, so the only question is...WHEN?

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No kidding, his interview wasn't particularly informative.  I know as
a huge space fan *I* would of asked that question.  Oh well.