 Star Wars / 6299
Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:56:46 GMT

Jason Brown wrote:
Uh, so they will still make '99 sets for a while?  But I've seen reports
of them on clearance...

I think that Target cleared out some of them, but apparently Target often
clears
out a lot of large LEGO sets post-Xmas, whether they're going out of
production
or not.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m