 Star Wars / 6349
6348  |  6350
Subject:
Pit Droid question (#8000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 17:31:31 GMT

Hi Star Wars fans,

I finally got my Technic Pit Droid today, but I can't make out what this
alternate model is. I have seen all (four) Star Wars movies, but I really
don't remember anything like this. I'm sure one of the real Star Wars fans
knows what this thing is (I am more interested in LEGO). Maybe I'll find out
while building it - on the other hand I'd like to keep the pit droid built
up for a while.

Thanks and bye, Christian. --- xTI@N

The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de