 Star Wars / 5731
Re: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:29:54 GMT

Well, if we assume they aren't writing new "builtin" programs for the
microscout for this
set, I'd have to assume that it is like the STAP droid set from the DDK,
intended to work
with program 7, and if you "win" you blow its head off or something...

-Peter
"Eugwe Coral" <eugwecoral@mindspring.com> wrote in message
It looks like, if you use the flash light method, that you could shine the
light in from the top...

Who knows until it is in hand...

EC