 Star Wars / 5684
Re: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:52:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hi again,

As everybody can see the picture now...

-can anyone tell me if this thing really moves ?
-did any Technic fan already find out all functions?
-Also, how do they want us to use the Micro Scout when it's inside the AT-AT
?
-Why don't they use a snow background, as the model only appears on Hoth,
AFAIK?

BTW, The picture is now also available on: http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/ or
http://web.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/reference/sets/mindstorms/images/9754-1.jpg
and it's faster for me to download it there, but I don't know why.

Christian Gemuenden <GECH1@t-online.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Fp24yF.8zD@lugnet.com...
[snip]

The AT-AT did not only appear on Hoth.  It also had a bit part on the moon of
Endor in SW:ROTJ.

-Rob