 Star Wars / 5677
Re: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:13:02 GMT

Christian,

If you E-mail me the pic I will put it up on the net right away.

kingsley@nelug.org

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

In lugnet.starwars, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hey Star Wars fans,

the new Star Wars set 2000 are available in Germany too now, they are being
sold together with a special LEGO Star Wars brochure. On the back, there is
a picture of the all new Star Wars Mindstorms Kit 9754. It's named "Dark
Side Developer Kit" and seems to be released in september. The picture shows
an AT-AT (I hope it really is called AT-AT, at least it's the huge walking
robot fighting against the snowspeeders, I've seen all movies twice, but I
don't know all names.) . It is majorly made out of grey and dark-grey
Technic elements and seems to be at the size of the R2, I'd estimate same
piece count, I might be wrong. It includes a micro scout too, the colours
look the same as the one in the Droid Developer Kit, but it's hidden inside
the AT-AT. Looks like a great set, coming with several new pieces. I scanned
it, but I don't have an own web page. As soon as the picture is on the net,
I'll publish the link here.

Bye, Christian
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de