 Star Wars / 5683
Re: NEW Mindstorms set shown (with picture!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:41:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Christian Gemuenden writes:
I thought that some of you might be interested in a translation of the text
shown on this page. I tried it, but it does not 100% reflect the original
german text:

The new never ending universe of Star Wars
still claims ( /needs?) more! Han Solo is just prepairing one of the fastest
ships ready for a jump into hyperspace, to land in our solar system at light
speed: Millennium Falcon is on its way! And the two most legendary
spaceships X-Wing Fighter TM and TIE Interceptor TM are coming in the super
large Deluxe Version, such as the Dark Side Developer Kit from LEGO
Mindstorms - only for real Star Wars fans!

Interesting that in Germany, the Ultimate Collector's (The TIE Interceptor(TM)
and X-Wing Fighter(TM)) sets are for ages 14 and up, whereas in the USA they
are for ages 16 and up.

-Cheese