 Star Wars / 5424
Re: missing boba fett
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:28:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Thompson writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
James Beerman wrote:

I've been trying to find the slave-1 for a while now.  To my suprise, I
found one at target last night.  The box had been opened, but it still had
the plastic bags, so I didn't worry much about it.  When I got home, I • found
one bag had been opened, and boba fett had been taken out.  Everything else
was there.  What are my options now?  Take it back, get a replacement from
lego, or just live with it?

No way! Considering the Slave 1 seems to be rare, I would return it, or
to talk to a manager and see if you can get a discount. If the box is
open, I don't buy it! (Unless discounted a good deal, I might add!

The "good Jeff" says:

Don't return it!  Unless you just can't live without Bobe Fett for
a few weeks.  Call LEGO Consumer Affairs and ask them to replace it.
They will.

They'll replace it even though the part was stolen? That would mean anyone
could call consumer affairs and get just the figure.  Or do they require you
to send the receipt?

Speaking of consumer affairs, what's the number and hours of operation?

Jimmy