 Star Wars / 5472
Re: missing boba fett
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Damian Garcia writes:

Nephilim wrote in message ...
Which is why I always demand that LEGO allow me to pay for
missing pieces.

   Has it happened to you often?

I have only had one set ever with a missing piece.  It was a 6614 Launch Evac
I.  The piece was one of the white frames for the grey roll-up doors.  I
simply returned the set to the TRU, and they opened up a second set right
there to find the piece (strangely, this second one also had only one of
them).  The people at TRU gave me the second one, and kept the bad set.

    Kyle Henneberque.