 Star Wars / 5470
Re: missing boba fett
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 16:26:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

It's definitely the stores fault, I don't TLC is liable at all, and
should not be hit with the cost.

Which is why I always demand that LEGO allow me to pay for
missing pieces.

If I call them up, explain that the piece was stolen from the
set, that I bought it knowing it had been opened, and, if knowing
this, they want to offer to sell me a replacement piece, then LEGO
has entered the deal with their eyes open, there has been no
misrepresentation, and since I'm paying for the piece they have
not been hit with the cost.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"