 Star Wars / 5415
Re: missing boba fett
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:28:38 GMT

James Beerman wrote:

I've been trying to find the slave-1 for a while now.  To my suprise, I
found one at target last night.  The box had been opened, but it still had
the plastic bags, so I didn't worry much about it.  When I got home, I found
one bag had been opened, and boba fett had been taken out.  Everything else
was there.  What are my options now?  Take it back, get a replacement from
lego, or just live with it?

No way! Considering the Slave 1 seems to be rare, I would return it, or
to talk to a manager and see if you can get a discount. If the box is
open, I don't buy it! (Unless discounted a good deal, I might add!

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator/CAD Operator-Affiliated Engineers ->
http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html