 Star Wars / 5414
Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:36:27 GMT

[snip]
How about just put the instrunctions in an idea book using pieces from the
other star wars sets.

Jimmy

The problem would be that this idea book would only contain instructions for
this one model :) and it would already be a large booklet. I expect the
Ultimate Collector Series Instruction booklets to have at least 150 pages, a
large scale Millennium Falcon would have lots more, so the price for this
booklet would already be around $10 I think. Of course I would buy it - but
I am not sure if I'd really buy a Millennium Falcon Set at more than US$300.

Bye, Christian.