 Star Wars / 5450
Re: Idea for LARGE Star Wars sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:56:45 GMT

"Ralph Döring" wrote:

I like the idea, but I think the main problem are the developing costs. TLC
have to design the model first, "ldraw" it and publish it in printable form. I
don´t think many kids will have enough Lego to model a ship in that dimension,
so this instruction booklet will be mostly for AFOLs. The price for this
booklet alone would be more then $50-$100...
How about we design the Falcon, ldraw it, make a partslist and send this to
TLC with the number of "sets" we want to order. Maybe not a S@H but a LUGNET
special ?  ;)

I was thinking they could do maybe a break up of the MF. Say a section
or two at a time?

Scott S.